Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy January!

I am overwhelmed when I think about updating our blog because I do not know where to start and there is so much to update on, so I thought that I would just post and work from there, since I know there are people who check daily for updates!

These are for Auntie Heather, the girls love their present, thank you so much for it!

 Darin has been busy at work in his workshop, aka the garage, and the weather has been so nice that the girls and I often join him outside.
 I cannot believe how big Bria is getting and how determined she is to grow up too quickly!  She is 23 weeks old in this picture.
 This is often the scene when these two are outside, Caily loves to have Sky on a leash and play for hours with her that way.

Getting ready for church is hard work.


 These were taken on New Year's Day on our way to church.  Bria and Lexi are wearing the dresses that Caily and Lexi wore for Lexi's first Christmas.

We took these last two when we got home, I cannot believe how big they all are getting!


 These were taken today and I cannot help but think that this is giving me a glimpse of Caily as a teenager.
 Lexi loves to stockpile things, here they are watching a movie.
 Bria has had a rough week, she got her bottom two teeth in and has had a bad cold!  The other two did not get teeth until 8 months old, so I was not expecting to see anything when I took a look at her gums the other day.  She will be 25 weeks old tomorrow!  She can pretty much get wherever she would like to with rolling and scooting and has gotten her knees up under herself a couple of times.  She is also sitting very well, although still needs to be watched carefully as she tends to throw herself backwards randomly!
Lexi is as fearless as ever and her most recent spill was off our island.  She was climbing onto our stool and miscalculated and landed on her cheek, poor kid, she is always covered with bruises.  
Caily can get the best giggles out of Bria and can often get her to go to sleep, when I have to get something done.  This was taken one day, I was making lunch and Bria needed to go to sleep, so Caily lay beside her and held her hand while watching a movie and Bria fell asleep.

I have a wiggly baby in my arms and supper to make, so I need to get going, hopefully it won't be a month before my next post.

8 comments:

trudymiles said...

What a wonderful post, Jody....I know it takes a lot of work to maneuver three little ones while trying to update your blog....but we love looking at all the pictures and into a glimpse of your everyday life. The girls look so happy and are full of smiles! Thanks so much for taking the time to post...it means so much for those of us who lives "miles" away! Love you!

Earle Expedition said...

Wow, I can't believe how big your girls are getting. Loved all the pictures.

Rachel - De Ma Cuisine said...

It's so fun to see your girls growing up!!!

Beck's Bulletin said...

Thanks for all the pictures!!!! Have to agree...a wonderful post and so appreciated. It's so fun getting a glimpse into your week through the pictures. Bria is in a mighty big hurry to grow up....guess that's what happens when you are number 3! Thanks for taking the time to post. I do check every day!

Megan said...

These pics are great! Your girls are getting so big. Thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

So glad they like the playhouse Jods!

Anneliese said...

Enjoyed the peek into your life!

JJ said...

Jody, you do an amazing job with your blog and I feel I know those gorgeous little girls with their bright smiles and all the activities they are involved in. They are so precious! I can understand being overwhelmed, but you sure do a great job! There is only so much time in a day, and having a hubby and 3 busy little ones is a lot of work and takes all your time and energy.
Your Christmas dresses for all the girls were so sweet. Jackie (our granddaughter) would have fit right in with the same colour dress.