Thursday, March 08, 2012

Best of Intentions!

I have had the best of intentions to blog more than once a month, but something always seems to come up!  We have had a lot of colds and stomach bugs this past month or so, including me, so that has put a damper on doing anything besides what must get done to make it from one day to the next!  Our dog also had puppies, they are three weeks old today.  (they are now over 4 weeks old) She had eight, but one died, which was hard because it was the first time Caily got sad over something dying.  They are in our kitchen and Caily and Lexi spend a lot of time with them, holding them and loving on them. (they are now in the garage which helps a ton with the smell and not feeling like my kitchen is extremely crowded)

Bria is very mobile and can get wherever she would like, very quickly, she prefers to army crawl, but has been known to bust out a few real crawl steps, every now and again. (now almost exclusively crawls on her hands and knees) She is pulling up on everything, the coffee table, the couch, the steps, toys, whatever she can put her little hands on! (she has now mastered the stairs and definitely keeps me on my toes)

 I wrote this awhile ago, but thought I would post it, even though it is not really a complete post, so I would have something posted from when I wrote it in february!  Make sure to look at the next post below that has pictures.

No comments: