Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sleeping Beauty

I seem to have a lot of sleeping pictures of Lexi, probably because she often sets up quite a scene before she goes to sleep.  

 Sleeping in her toy basket in the closet.
 All her babies and kiddos tucked in along side of her.

The girls were having a particularly hard time falling asleep one night, but they were happy and staying in their room, so we were okay with it.  Once it was finally quiet, I went in to check on them and this is how I found them.  Both in Caily's sleep, surrounded by their babies and kiddos, I love it!


1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

I love it too!!! At the rate they are going you can just Bria to the mix in the other bed and they will still do just fine! They won't know the difference between her and the dolls and animals. :-)