Sunday, November 16, 2014

Getting colder, sickness and haircuts

The weather has gotten much colder this week, which has proven some small challenges with RV living.  One of which is that we had to figure out how to keep two space heaters going at the same time without blowing a breaker.  The RV has gas heat, but using it uses too much propane, so space heaters it is.  On is plugged into the house we are parked at and the other is plugged in the RV.  This has worked well and kept us toasty warm.  
The littles love their pink car and out here, Bria is able to drive it and not have to watch out for cars.  These two are crazy on it, Colson holds on for dear life and Bria tears around.
The cheesiest baby around
Unfortunately, this little man wasn't feeling well Thursday night and threw up a bit.  I think that is top of my list for things that I don't want to happen while living here.  The dreaded stomach bug!  I am hoping nobody else gets it because laundry has to wait sometimes and stomach bugs cause a lot of laundry!  This was Friday morning and he laid still for awhile, that is when I knew he really wasn't feeling well.
Bria's hair was getting to kind of stringy and Darin and I agreed it was time to chop it.  She was excited to do so and we cut quite a bit off.  I like it a lot and it looks a lot healthier.

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

Oh my that cheesy smile is amazing!!! Love it! Sorry that he got sick(and then the rest of the kids...yuck!)

Bria's haircut looks awesome! So cute!