Friday, November 23, 2007

21 Weeks

The drastic change in Texas weather always amazes me. For example these pictures are taken this week, in one, Caily is in a T-shirt and pants and the other bundled up against the elements. Oh well, I don't mind too much it just makes for interesting adjustments in her wardrobe. Caily has finally mastered the art of rolling over both ways, which I think as helped with naptime because now she can get comfortable, meaning she can sleep longer. She still is itching to sit up and tries to at any given moment. She also likes to hang on when I am carrying her around and her handhold is usually my necklace or neck of my shirt. In the picture with Darin, it is her first trail ride. We went out counting cows and she came along. She kept reaching for the reins, so Darin let her hold on and she was helping Darin steer the horse, it was rather humorous.



3 comments:

Donnie and Trudy Miles said...

What darling pictures, Jody! Thanks for posting. She's a real cowgirl now!

Love you all three!

Beck's Bulletin said...

What adorable pictures Jods! Thank you so much for posting....definitely put a smile on my face tonight! I change my background on my desktop almost everytime you post....now I have the bundled up version of my Caily Girl looking back at me! We can hardly wait to have you all here! Love you!

Wendy W. said...

Caily is beautiful Jody. That's so neat that you can have such unique experiences with her like riding a horse at such a young age. What happened to Darin's finger? Looks painful.