Thursday, November 03, 2011

Happy November!

I cannot believe it has almost been one month since I posted!  I am not going to catch up all at once, but I will post a couple of pictures to give a taste of what is going on in the Miles' household!

This smiley baby is such a joy!  Bria is so sweet and content and will greet anyone who talks to her with a huge smile that seems to go throughout her body.  She is very social and loves to smile at people and seems to try to get people to look at her so that she can give them one of her heart-warming smiles.  She has really started to talk and is so expressive in her conversations.  This picture was taken at 14 weeks old and she is going to be 15 weeks old tomorrow, I cannot believe that!  
 We had a harvest festival at church and I wanted to take some pictures of the girls before and I was laughing rather hard at the differences between them and all the poses they were throwing at me.




 And of course when Lexi finally is looking and smiling at the camera and Caily is onto silly faces!




 These two can have so much fun together and the giggles seem to be endless.
 Who can resist this cuddly bunny, who wasn't too sure about the costume, but she sure was cute!
The whole family!
Hopefully more to come soon . . .

5 comments:

Beck's Bulletin said...

Adorable!!! Love, love love all the pictures....I had to laugh so hard at the pictures of the girls....Caily is such an incredible model! Oh my goodness....watch out world!

trudymiles said...

What wonderful pictures! The little cowgirls look darling and Bria is growing way too fast! Loved the family picture too! Thanks so much for posting! Love you all!

Heather said...

Great pictures! I did a double take at the one of Bria in her little outfit (for the Harvest Festival) ... her and Halle don't look alike, but something in her expression in that one, wow - so like Halle :)

I sure can't wait for the two of them to meet at Christmas.

Anneliese said...

Love the cowgirl shots! I can tell that Caily is definitely not camera shy! Great family picture too! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Jenn said...

I love it! Haven't been to your blog in a while. You have a beautiful family.